Engineering tuitions in Bangalore:VTU Autonomous
Hello parents And Hey U? My dear students.Hey dudes.Got a seat in your favorite engineering college and desired Btech course..Your friend Mudassir Shaikh from MAME engineering tuition Jayanagar Bangalore, congratulate you upon your choice of profession.Of course an opportunity and a great chance in long run.Now join me play the tunes of engineering which plays the world today.
It is starting now.I can feel the excitement,the B.technical rhythms of your heart beat,the heat in your nerves.Your guts on backfire and whrooooooooooom.The power to convert any force into torque and…####@@@**** ho gaya na short circuit?
Now relax and breath deeply…. breath Techno.And believe me engineering rules the world with their service.And you came here to this field not by force.But by your own conscious decision which can lead you to better self realization.
Resolve that you are in the game to the end, and that you will not quit.
You are on the doorsteps of a course so laborious and demanding that success.On the contrary such pedagogy calls for every fiber of manliness you possess.Nevertheless you are, therefore, a body of picked men and women. Each one of whom has the rare opportunity of completing the course and of taking up the practice of the most admired of the professions that of the Engineer.
It is not child’s play or boy’s work.
No mollycoddles may hope to prosper here.
So Stop blaming your parents, your relatives, for forcing you to do it.And as for now plz stop thinking about the jobs ,useful education,high payrolls,a good calling for making a better living.Or for the mere sake of which you prefer doing it…
The truth is you have not chosen engineering. “ENGINEERING HAS CHOSEN YOU.” And now you are tied to it.
Again think about your heartfelt admiration in a profession of never ending progress.Imagine its beauty,the passion for science and mathematics,the motors,the rotors,electricity demystified,all mechanics and laws classified,the processors and the chips,the dynamics of machines,the projections of the future.Nevertheless the elasticity and strengths,turbulence and the flow,circuits and signals,all the circuitry + chemistry needs to be explained
To emphasize,It will be the birth of Science in you.I think Iam getting too exaggerated.Lets return back to the point as to why you are here on my Page for VTU engineering tuitions in Bangalore.That’s what you people searching right.?
Well I do conduct Btech coaching classes in Bangalore and Iam totally not into this concept of tuition.I do not hesitate to tell you frankly that I don’t appreciate Tuition or the vitamin T factor.All the various factors have established T tonic as a custom in our community.And in compliance with this custom I too become a part of this from the past 15 years.In this overriding age of competence especially in metro cities like Bangalore,students need a regular vitamin T supply.Few years back 10th to 12 th class kids only need to have coaching.Many parents also opt for home tuitions with high tuition fees.Furthermore now I receive on an average around 200-300/mo calls and requests from parents and students.
I don’t want to say much about my teaching style and methods.After all I need to portray myself more than a lecturer Iam a good friend to my fellow students.I try to understand their thinking processes to yield different ideas and methods for creating effective and creative mentor- learning experiences as well as insights for applying the results to my classroom coaching class practice .Come !!!! experience the difference Yourselves.Or read more about Mudassir Sir your B.Tech tutor.
On the contrary,First year engineering vtu students lack in understanding the profession and its importance.On the other hand the lecturers also pay less importance on these lines to impart the necessary information.However, first year college experiences often involve theoretical study and didactic, ‘follow the procedures’, laboratories.Regardless there lies an increasing evidence of a gap between student expectation and experience of engine-ring program-mes.Leading to student disengagement, lack of focus and retention.There is an ever-changing student intake with a more diverse backgrounds from both rural and urban areas. Both these categories need support and guidance, especially in their first year.
Difficulties in first year and the need for B.Tech Tuition
- Gambling , smoking , porn, sex ,women and drug abuse reveals a pauper mind and a dull brain.Modern age adolescence are emotionally unstable and highly sexually active and they readily give away themselves under peer pressure and the media.With the lack of sex education in our home ,schools and advent of western culture.Our young pulses and minds when unable to find interest, excitement and pleasure in the wholesome college campus and studies easily get demoralized by bad methods.A moral mentoring demands.
- Lack of proper text books and study materials.In particular human nature goes for abundance in material form and in diminutive when it comes to seeking knowledge.There are many textbooks and question banks available in the market wrongly written ,interrupted by lengthy equations & derivations.Some are written well so to make the matter short and concise.Such materials results lowering the logical thinking of the pupil.
- As a matter of fact many children are not taught about ethical matters both in school and homes.I once remember counselling a student from a very rich family background about his studies..In reply I got the answer as ..Baap ke paas bohat paisa hai ..pad ke kya karege(What,s the use of education ,when my Dad has enough money.). Disrespect to teachers and instructors also lead to grudge among-st each other which no matter what becomes obstacles for further years of engineering.
- The backbone of the engineer is mathematics and from beginning pupil perceive it to be boring and difficult There is a huge demand for applied mathematics tuition but a shortage of good mathematics tutors.One of the delightful characteristics of youth is to put off unpleasant things.A thorough understanding of the underlying principles of chemistry, mathematics, and physics is very necessary in engineering.The whole foundation is laid upon it. Education in technical institutes providing btech/m.tech courses and engineering mathematics tuition centres by far the best place to get it profoundly.
- More ever lecturers assume that students coming to first sem in engineering colleges know all fundamentals.But this is not a fact expect a few.In our competitive education system with the sole aim of getting 100% results in their 12th Std Board Exams schools ,online coaching,colleges and tutoring institutes do not teach the fundamentals properly.
- Lecturers in technical colleges rush through the portions as if in a hurry and this has serious repercussions for the students in that they are unable to understand certain basic concepts in that short time frame.In order to complete the portions the students end up mugging up even subjects like mathematics without understanding the underlying basics.And to make it worse with a very poor foundation they are not able cope up with the higher studies within a much more lesser time frame(a semester of 4 months).So drives the need for better B.tech tuition in Bangalore creates difference.
- Based on our research there is an indication that academic history is not the overriding factor in the student’s ability to learn the concepts and skills required.Only I.Q factor is not enough ,Motivation and hard work only makes up for part of the intelligence factor.
- Besides there is a dearth of Quality Counseling in many technical colleges in Bangalore..There is’nt any counsellor to provide the necessary guidance and support to the pupil.
- Other main important factor is there is lack of good teachers and their teaching methods.Often the engineering classrooms are found to be places of boredom.The teacher is more interested in finishing the portions rather than understanding his/her students needs.Fails to make teaching an innovative, interesting and joyful experience.The teacher is in a position where he can do not only much good,but much harm.Each teacher seems to be an unrestrained individual, following his/her own way.
- Students generally are not instructed at all adequately in good,sound , forcible, technical English. Also in country like India students come from different states where English taught as a second language in a very poor manner. Later in their professional career they struggle hard to cope up with the courses as all the manuscripts written and lectures delivered in English.In our MAME (Mudassir Academy of Mathematics and Engineering) engineering tuitions in Bangalore we give more importance to training in english and focus upon engineering students interpersonal and communication skills.A technical man is,an educated man. And if he unable to speak like one,suspicion is cast upon the entire range of his learning.It is absurd to state that many men who have graduated from any college cannot spell or write correctly.
There is no end for it.There is so much to comprehend and which needs to be seriously apprehended.Such that I can write a whole new book on this topic.But let me stop here.Finally there is a good tuition for engineering students in Bangalore.
Arrears/year back students don’t lose confidence
An Engineering students life has many ups and downs.Specially in case of VTU(Vishweshwaraiah Technical university).In reality it is the same case with students of RVCE,BMS,Dayanand sagar college of engineering and other deemed autonomous institutes.Especially btech students across colleges look drastically for engineering maths tuition centres in Bangalore.Worst are the VTU Maths 1/2/3/4 results percentage in many affiliated colleges.It is because of mathematics many pupil have left engineering studies.
Other difficult subjects include Basic electronics,Basic Electrical engg.,Engg Mechanics,Fluid mechanics,Analog electronic circuits,Field theory,Basic thermodynamics,Structural engineering,ATD,Computer organization,Design of machine elements,Digital signal processing and more.In short the top branches including Electrical,Electronics & communication ,Mechanical,Civil,Computer science,Chemical etc have at least 6 subjects which the students are unable to cope up with and need special extra attention.
All I need to tell You Dear ones is that.It doesn’t have to be like this!!!!
For doing things in life, there is a hard way of doing something and an easy way.
Should a mid night fog settle upon any one of you.
Want to find some guidance.
Just give me a call or mail me.
In conclusion,me as a teacher and A True friend always.I am glad to take an opportunity to shed some rays of sense and sanity upon You.Since in my centre Iam getting overwhelming response from parents and students.It is my next project to start with online tuition classes vtu btech students.
In the first place do not disappoint the mother and father. Live up to what the neighbors expect of you, and graduate with honor.
“Be strong, we are not here to play, have hard work to do and loads to lift,to dream, to drift”.
By and large,I wish You ALL THE BEST IN YOUR ENDEAVOR.
Thanks for being on My page for mudassir sir’s engineering tuitions crash courses Bangalore bengaluru karnataka
GOD BLESS YOU and ………….. LOVE U All…………
SEM exam stress in engineering students
Engineering maths 2 the major Btech arrear-MAME engineering tuition
When students prefer to go for engineering tuitions ?
Engineering mathematics coaching
Engineering tuition fees
Home tuition for engineering
VTU exam results and notice board
Diploma lateral entry advanced maths tuition Engineering tuition in Jayanagar
Engineering tuition in Koramangala
Engineering tutorials in Btm layout
Group subject tuition for engineering students
Engineering and academic articles to read
Downloads for Btech students
- Engineering Maths tuition
- Civil Engineering tuition
- Mechanical engineering tuition
- Electrical engineering tuition
- Electronic engineering tuition
- Aeronautical engineering tuition
- Computer science subject tuition
- Information science engineering tuition
- Telecommunication engineering tuition
Imp subjects: M1M2M3M4,Basic electrical,Basic electronics,Element s of mechanical engineering,Basic thermodynamics,ATD,Mechanics of machine(MOM),Fluid dynamics(FM),Structural engineering,Strength of materials(som),Electronic circuits,Microprocessors,JAVA,C programming.Cadd,Computer organization,Operation research,Microwave communication,Field Theory,Linear integrated circuits.